Wuxi Griffin aims to establish strong and honest partnerships with stakeholders. We therefore aim to keep an honest and open communication. Our intention is to successfully deliver all of our services as promised. Because we believe that the success of our partners is the success of Wuxi Griffin.
What Wuixi Griffin brings into partnerships
- Biopharma experienced CEO and management
- Global regulatory compliance
- Sound manufacturing system
- Detailed and organized project management
- Integrated resources
- Smooth technology transfer
- Tailor-made solutions
We will accommodate your needs and work together to identify the most suitable solutions for your strategic objectives. As a result, we ensure to implement them with greatest efficiency, safety, quality and cost effectiveness. So, choose us as your strategic fill and finish contract manufacturing partner and contact us today.
Brimed Pharma Group
Wuxi Griffin Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd. is an affiliated company of the BRIMED Pharma Group. The group consists of Wuxi Fortune and Sihuan Pharma.
- Wuxi Fortune focuses on research, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical drugs. This includes APIs and solid dosage forms.
- Sihuan Pharma focuses on research, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical drugs. This includes APIs, tablet and health products.
In addition, BRIMED Pharma Group is also seeking in-licensing opportunities of drugs. The aim is to sell these drugs in China and the rest of the world.
Wuxi Griffin, in conjunction with Wuxi Fortune, are looking for different partnering opportunities. We are expanding our product portfolio in all therapy areas. Our focus is on pharmaceutical drugs that are ready for commercialization. However, innovative pharmaceutical products in Phase 1-3 is also of interest. NOTE to sell pharmaceutical drugs in China, Chinese patients must be included in your clinical trials.
The group seeks partnering opportunities with Western pharmaceutical companies that:
- have pharmaceutical drugs that have never been sold in China
- want to enter the Chinese market
- have no sales or manufacturing in China
In short, our business development strategy includes in-licensing and acquisition of individual products or product portfolios. To date, we have successfully completed more than 50 in-licensing opportunities of pharmaceutical drugs. Furthermore, the group wants to become a Marketing Authorization Holder (MAH). The aim is to enter and sell pharmaceutical drugs in Europe.
Additionally, the group is seeking merger and acquisition opportunities or equity participation of small- to medium-sized pharmaceutical companies.
Please contact the Wuxi Griffin team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form for any partnership and licensing opportunities.